Contaminants like dust, dander, pollen, and other particles can make the air inside your home more polluted than you imagine—maybe even more polluted than outdoor air.* Carrier air purifiers can filter out pollutants, so you and your family can breathe cleaner air.
Clean air inside your home is key to long-lasting comfort. Even when the temperature and humidity levels are ideal, pet dander and pollen circulating in the air can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. To remove these irritants and have clean indoor air, a whole home air purifier is your best option.
The effectiveness of an air filter can be measured by its Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV). MERV ratings range from 1-16—the higher the MERV rating, the fewer particles and other contaminants can pass through the air filter.
Captures & Kills? technology can trap 95% of particles in micron size range 1.0 to 3.0 flowing through the HVAC system1, and inactivate 99% of select airborne viruses and bacteria trapped in the MERV 15 filter, including coronavirus.2
The ultimate air purifier:
- Traps 95 percent of particles in micron size range 1.0 to 3.0 in the air flowing through the HVAC system1
- Inactivates 99% of select viruses and bacteria trapped on the filter2
- Efficiency rating of 15 MERV
Convenient, affordable performance:
- Traps up to 63 percent of particles in micron size range 1.0 to 3.0 in the air3
- High dust-holding capacity extends the time between filter changes
- Efficiency rating of MERV 10
Portable design for rooms up to 560 sq. ft.:
- Captures over 99% of airborne particles sized 0.3 microns.
- Built-in air quality monitor continuously samples incoming air and measures levels of pollution.
- Features smart auto mode to allow the air purifier to automatically adjust fan speeds based on the air quality level.
Learn more about our Infinity System to personalize your home's indoor climate.
1?Based on third-party testing (2012) showing 95% of particles size 1.0 to 3.0 microns captured and 85% of particles size 0.3 to 1.0 microns captured.
2?The Infinity? air purifier has demonstrated effectiveness against the murine coronavirus, based on third-party testing (2020) showing a >99% inactivation, which is a virus similar to the human novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19. Therefore, the Infinity air purifier can be expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with its directions for use. Third-party testing (2012, 2007) also shows =99% inactivation for the type of virus that causes common colds, Streptococcus pyogenes and human influenza. Airborne particles must flow through your HVAC system and be trapped by the MERV 15 Infinity filter to be inactivated at 99%. The Infinity air purifier achieves a MERV 15 rating based on third-party testing (2012) showing 95% of particles size 1.0 to 3.0 microns captured and 85% of particles size 0.3 to 1.0 microns captured.
3?Based on third party testing (2015) showing 63% of particles size 1.0 to 3.0 captured and 91% of particles size 3.0 to 10 captured.
Learn how it works at Carrier.com/purifier.